Well, after months of build up and anticipation, we’re gonna pack up the kids and the bikes tomorrow morning and head up to Nashville to join the Pablove Across America peloton for the final 530 mile leg into New Orleans!
Honestly, I’m giddy with excitement. The Icehouse is getting geared up for the Donor Appreciation Party tonite, I’ve got my legs all shaved up, and my kids are looking forward to missing school for a few days on our family road trip!
Extra special giant thanks to HERO and Bike Lab in Greensboro, AL for the donation of the amazing bamboo bike I’ll be riding over the next week. I’m going to have a complete post on this in the next day or so, because it’s just that awesome.
I’m continuing my fundraising push all the way into New Orleans, so if you have the time and the means, please drop by my donation page and help out with whatever you can manage.
Here’s the route details:
- October 20th (Thursday) · Nashville, TN Team rests while week two riders depart and celebrates with a Nashville Benefit Concert
WEEK THREE – 526 Total Miles
- October 21st (Friday) · Nashville, TN Team rests while week three riders arrive and visit Monroe Carell Jr Children’s Hospital
- October 22nd (Saturday) · Nashville, TN Team leaves Nashville for Lawrenceburg, TN [79 miles]
- October 23rd (Sunday) · Lawrenceburg, TN Team leaves Lawrenceburg for Russellville [62 miles]
- October 24th (Monday) · Russellville, AL Team leaves Russellville for Columbus [95 miles]
- October 25th (Tuesday) · Columbus, MS Team leaves Columbus for Meridian [92 miles]
- October 26th (Wednesday) · Meridian, MS Team leaves Meridian for Laurel [58 miles]
- October 27th (Thursday) · Laurel, MS Team leaves Laurel for Picayune [92 miles]
- October 28th (Friday) · Picayune, MS Team leaves Picayune for New Orleans [48 miles]